Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

Thad and I celebrated Valentine's this year by doing dinner and a movie again. Since I planned it all I chose my favorite restaurant, Claim Jumpers. They have the best stuffed baked potato w/homemade Alfredo sauce I have ever had. I could have it every day. Thad decided to take advantage of the holiday and order steak and lobster. The price wouldn't have hurt so bad if he hadn't downed the entire meal in about 5 minutes.
After dinner we went and saw the movie Valentine's Day. My expectations were really low so I was pleasantly surprised. We both thought it was funny.
On Sunday Thad surprised me with a dozen red roses and his intentions were to have breakfast made before I got up. Unfortunately, I got up, fed and bathed the kids before he ever woke up. Needless to say I had cereal for breakfast :-)

I couldn't resist taking pictures of my sweet Valentine in her new outfit and hat.
Keely had one too but I couldn't snag her fast enough for pictures.

1 comment:

Jackie Arnett said...

Jacey's hair is sooooo Long and BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy V-Day!!