Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July

We didn't really do anything this year for the 4th of July. I didn't want to take the baby out in the heat or the crowds. On Sunday (the 4th) we went to my mom's to visit and the girls had fun watching jumping on the tramp and watching their dad shoot his potato gun.
When we got home Thad let them pop some of the fireworks he had gotten from Walmart.
Not too exciting but better than nothing :-)

My girlies in their 4 of July outfits

Keely in her cute little rufflebutts

Keely loves posing for the camera and then seeing her picture





The kids were quite entertained by the potato gun

Gina & Jackson cut the boys' hair for The Last Airbender

Keely and Grandpa Skousen

Grandma and Camden

Had to get a picture of his cute outfit :-)

My little firecrackers


Doing fireworks with Dad

2 comments:

Maren said...

I didn't realize you'd had your baby! Congratulations! He is so cute and you look great. I can't believe how big your girls are either!

gardnerfamily said...

Congrats on the babe and I love the 4th of July outfits :)