Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Jacey and Keely were so excited for Halloween so they could wear their
costumes. Jacey got to dress up for pre-school and on Halloween.
I think she was a bit tired of the crown, etc.. by the time Halloween came, lol.
Jacey was Cinderella and Keely was Tinkerbell. I didn't really want to buy Camden a costume that would never be worn again so I just borrowed one from my sister. I think he turned out to be quite the cute little skeleton :-)





This year for Halloween we went with my friend Amy to her family's block party.
The kids had a lot of fun doing all of the different activities. Cake walks, cupcake walks, basketball throw, bounce house, go fish, cotton candy machine, snow cones, etc...etc...

I was surprised at how well Jacey actually did at the basketball throw.
She didn't actually make any baskets but came really, really close.
I think I may have a basketball player on my hands :-)




After the block party I took the kids over to their cousins house to go trick or treating
with all the Mason's. We homemade chili and doughnuts and then the kids go around the neighborhood. They LOVED it. Keely was so excited to go up to all the doors and have candy magically dropped into her bucket.

See Big Bird in the background? That's Thad's sister Rachel.
Only Rachel could pull that off, lol.
Uncle David was a HUGE help with the little girls.
Keely just loves him and he would carry her anytime she started lagging
behind the other kids.
P.S-Did I mention that I did all of Halloween BY MY SELF???? After working
all day Thad wasn't feeling good so he stayed home and went to bed.

No comments: