Friday, July 11, 2008

So stinkin funny!!!!

Oh my gosh. I seriously haven't laughed this hard in a long time. So, Thad comes in last night and tells me that Jacey went potty in the back of his truck. Just as I'm about to scold her for peeing outside, Thad tells me I might want to take a look at the pictures on the camera before getting mad at her. See below......


Thad being the plumber that he is, sometimes has different plumbing fixtures in his truck. Well, he had this "new" toilet back there and she had to go potty so she hopped right up and went. If you look closely you can see her panties on the back of his window :-) Thad didn't know what she was doing until she yelled "Daddy, I'm all done". How you can get mad at something like that huh!!!!

4 comments:

M said...

Too funny! Kids do the funniest thinks. Those pictures will look great on her wedding video.

Melanie said...

That is so funny. She looks so proud of herself

Nicole Black said...

Hi!
Your blog is cute and Jacey is an adult! Holy Cow! When did she get so big?! She is adorable!

TZ Crew said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! It made me laugh so hard!!