Saturday, July 5, 2008

My little Fire Cracker!!!

We were all sick so this year's 4th of July was pretty uneventful. At least we got to BBQ with my parents and grandparents. Jacey looked so cute all dressed up in her 4th of July attire. Too bad the bows, etc... only lasted for about an hour. She then decided to take it ALL off and put her swim suit on instead :-) At least I got some cute pics in before she did that :-)



Thad and Jacey decided to get up on the roof and watch the fireworks from there. There was no way in heck I was going anywhere near the roof :-)


2 comments:

Melanie said...

is Thad BALD? Jacie looks so cute. We need to get together before the baby comes

Amber said...

Technically Thad is bald. He shaved his head because he said it was too hot!!! I'm not a fan :-(

I've had the flu for a week. As soon as I'm better I'll call you and we'll go out :-)