Thursday, June 26, 2008

Utah Trip

This past weekend I got to fly to Utah without my husband and daughter. Although I missed them it was soooo nice to have a few days to myself :-) Gina and I went up for my cousins wedding. We stayed with Delaina and Charisse (who is living with Delaina). My parents drove up and stayed with us as well. I can't remember the last time we were all together. The only one missing was Darrell :-( We had a lot of fun just relaxing :-)


Okay, so there's a reason I have been only posting pictures of Jacey and Thad. I look like an Oompa Loompa :-( I know, I know...I'm pregnant. So what. I still look like I'm about to explode :-( Oh well. At least I only have until August. Whoo Hoo!!!!

Gina and I together at the Salt Lake Temple. At least we are pregnant together which makes it a bit more bearable :-) And due at the same time (not planned) :-)

5 comments:

M said...

I think you look cute!

Amber said...

Your too nice, but thanks :-)

Melanie said...

Lucky you, looks like a fun trip. and you look great girl

Maren said...

You DO look cute- you're crazy! How fun to get some time to yourself!

Lisa said...

How fun! I bet it was so great to be able to just relax and do your thing.