Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cutie Patutie!!!

I just bought Jacey a pillowcase dress and she looked sooo stinking cute on Sunday. I of course tried to get pictures of her and her cuteness but just couldn't get her to stop doing her "cheesy" smile. I guess I'll have to start asking her to frown instead :-)




Doesn't she looks oh so interested in having her picutre taken??? :-)


Now that she has figured out how to work the eliptical machine, Jacey spends 1/2 of her day on it. She is actually really good at it. She can do it faster than I can and for longer :-) How sad is that!!!


4 comments:

kristen said...

She is such a doll! Love that smile.

Maren said...

So glad you found our blog! I'll add you to our list so I can check in on ya! Jacey is the cutest thing!

Unknown said...

Amber
I was so happy to here from you. Your little girl is so cute. Potty training, some say, is a great birth control because it is so frustrating. You have to be consistent and positive. The first ones are always the hardest. She'll catch on eventually. I like to use rewards for making it to the potty on time. Sorry I didn't get to talk at the doctors that day. Love Ya
Jen Mehlberg

Melanie said...

She is so cute. It was great to see you today and I am glad I know about your blog. Tell Thads hi and we really need to get together