Monday, June 9, 2008

Queen of the throne

It's officially been one week with no diapers. Whoo Hoo!!!! Jacey has done such a good job with her potty training. She's had a few accidents here and there of course but all in all is doing so good :-) She can't decide whether she likes her little potty or the big potty so she switches off.
Doesn't matter to me as long as she makes it into one or the other :-) She's even slept the entire night, for the past three nights, in her panties without any accidents. I know that won't always be the case. Jacey usually likes to run around with nothing on ( I have to force panties on her) so her being so shy in these pictures is very unlike my little exhibitionist :-)





4 comments:

Paul said...

Yea! That is exciting! Go Jacey! Also, I can do lunch/dinner next Monday or Tuesday. Just let me know what works for you!

Maren said...

I'm so jealous. I need to start potty training Clay- he's already 3 and he has no desire. Clara was so easy and did it basically on her own.

I didn't know you were having a second! I just noticed your little baby calendar. Congratulations!

Debbie said...

Isn't that the greatest....no more diapers...at least for another couple of months. How are you feeling? It seems like the last 6 weeks is always the most uncomfortable.

Amber said...

Yes, I am very excited about no more diapers. I swear these last two months of pregnancy are going to be the death of me. The heat doesn't help either :-)