Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Amazing Jakes

Jacey has been having a bit of a hard time since the baby was born. She misses not getting 100% of my attention :-( So, I thought I'd take her to Amazing Jakes to have some fun. We've never been before so I had no idea what to expect. Now that I've been I would definitely do things a little differently next time (price wise). Jacey had an absolute blast and I had fun just watching her :-)


(Jacey learning to drive)

(Mommy learning to drive...J/K)

Jacey loved the Go Karts!!!

Note to self: next time let my much smaller child sit on the inside, that way Mommy doesn't have to work like a mad women not to smash her when the roller coaster is going so fast :-)

Additional note to self: Child roller coaster makes Mommy very, very nauseous :-(

Jacey trying to ride a motorcycle like Daddy :-)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks so fun - and she is darling -- both the girls are - can't wait to meet Keely when we come for christmas - if not before (i might come to tend chip's siblings for 10 days in October when his parents are in china) anways - looks fun!!!
xoxoxo