Thursday, September 11, 2008

One month old

Keely is now one month old and what a month it has been. I spent the first two weeks doing nothing but feeding her and changing diapers (every hour-literally). The third week was spent doing nothing but pumping and this fourth week has been devoted to ridding her of thrush :-( So not fun!!
You can't really tell by the pictures but the medicine I've been giving her makes her lips, mouth, and tounge dark purple. What a mess. At least it works :-)
Now that I've thrown in the towel (yet again) on breast feeding, and the thrush is starting to get better, mommy and baby are both getting a little more sleep. Woo Hoo!!!!
I just love this stage (other than the no sleep), when they are so tiny and innocent (and can't talk back). I could just spend all day kissing those chubby cheeks :-)
I love you Keely!!!!




5 comments:

Melanie said...

Sometimes breastfeeding just isnt worth all the drama. She is adorable

Unknown said...

amber, your sweet girls are beautiful. I am so glad that everyone is healthy and fine. You look so good. We have to talk. Jen

Debbie said...

I can't believe that she is already a month old and we still have not been over to see her!! We have been meaning to come over for weeks now!! She's adorable and perfect.
PS happy belated birthday!!

Nicole Black said...

oh my gosh! She is so cute! I love the bow! And, I totally feel ya on the whole nursing thing...

Rachel Mack said...

She is so cute!!!!