Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

For my birthday this year Thad and Mara surprised me with tickets to the Nickelback concert.
Mara LOVES concerts and loves dragging me along with her :-) We had quite the night. They had gotten general admission floor tickets. We got there early to secure our position up front by the stage and I spent the next five hours straight: standing, jumping, yelling & screaming. I swear Mara almost had to carry me to the car, my feet hurt so bad. It was such a fun night out with the girls!!!!

(Mara, Jenn & I)


The opening acts were: Saving Able, Papa Roach & Hinder.
I have to say that I don't much care for Hinder :-(


It was nice being so close to the stage. We could actually see what everyone looked like, sweat and all :-)

This was the hottie I drooled over all night (back up singer for Nickelback)


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Sorry I missed it. I rely on Facebook now to keep me updated on my friend's birthdays. You'll have to update your birthday on there - so next year I don't miss it :) Glad you had a good time at the concert. Who needs date night when you have girls night? :)

Rachel Mack said...

Ha! I love it! You guys were so close to the stage! How nice is that!!!!!!