Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photo Shoot

I had the girls pictures taken to celebrate Spring/Easter/Jacey turning 4....
Crystal did such a great job on these pictures. I'm always impressed with anyone that can take pictures of my cranky kids and still have them turn out sooo cute. Thanks Crystal.

Keely does not like to smile on cue. This first picture is my absolute favorite of her because it captures the look she gives me on a daily basis :-)
Jacey was such a good little helper, always trying to make Keely smile.
Another classic Keely expression

Still warming up to having her picture taken.


Little Miss Sassy :-)


Wow, one where she's actually smiling. Probably because she's chasing after Mara's dog.

She'd had enough so she just plopped down in the middle of the side walk. What you don't see is her kicking her feet and then her nice tantrum.

Enough Said :-)


Yea, another smile :-)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Such cute pictures! Even better that Keely is showing her "true self". :-)

Lisa said...

Hello gorgeous little girls!! Those turned out so cute. I love how she captured their personalities!

KAZ said...

They are sooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. Especially Jacey. She looks so grown up. Hope everything is going good for you.

Jamie and David Nielson said...

i loved these!! they are soo cute!!!!

Jackie Arnett said...

These were sooo cute!!!! I need to come visit ASAP!!!! But I'll for sure see you saturday! Can't wait :)