Thursday, June 17, 2010

Amazing talents

I am sooo not a crafty person. I can make cute hair bows and that's about it. My sister's on the other hand are just oozing with craftiness. My sister Delaina has more talent in her little pinky than I could ever hope to have. She is the one that makes homemade gifts for every occasion and they always turn out sooo cute. I had her make me an apron and chef's hat set for Jacey's birthday (her first attempt with the applique) and it turned out soooo stinking cute.

She called me last month and wanted to know what I wanted for a baby gift.
The first thing that came to mind was "I need a new car seat cover for the baby".
She had never made one or attempted to make one before and was a bit leery but I had every confidence in her abilities. I got it today and of course it turned out so cute. You'd never be able to tell that it was her first time making one.

Thanks Delaina for all of your amazing talents and for being so willing to try any new thing I ask of you :-)


Jacey in her chef's outfit

My car seat before the makeover

Car seat after the makeover

1 comment:

KAZ said...

Wow she is very talented! And I have to disagree you are talented. I have seen what you have made and it has always turned out cute! :)