Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Fun

The girls started swim lessons in April this year. It was a bit chilly but they loved it anyway.
The 1st day Jacey acted like she had forgotten everything she'd ever learned and cried almost the whole lesson. I was so worried about what the rest of the lessons would be like. Luckily it all came back to her and by her 2nd and 3rd lessons she was back to the little fishy I know and love.

Keely didn't actually start her lessons until this past week but she's been swimming in our pool at home. I didn't think a child could love the water more than Jacey but boy was I wrong. Keely LOVES to go swimming and unfortunately she has absolutely no fear. Her favorite thing to do is go under the water. I have to watch her like a hawk. She will be standing on the steps one second and the next dive into the pool and attempt to swim. I say attempt because she obviously has no idea how to swim. She scares me to death. I'm really hoping that between swim lessons and working with her at home she'll learn how to at least float on her back.

(Jacey loves the diving board)

(Doing the breast stroke)
(Doing pull ups-Sarah really gives them a work out)

(Doing the back stroke)

(Sarah attempting to get Keely to flip over onto her back)

(Keely's favorite thing to do-Jumping to someone)

(Swim little fishy, swim)

(Playing with Daddy in the pool)


(Keely also loves goggles, probably because she spends so much time under the water looking around)

No comments: