Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School and Birthday's

People ask me all the time "Is Jacey in Kindergarten or 1st grade?". Umm, neither :-)
She's only 4 years old. Just extremely tall for her age. She is a Mason, remember :-)
This is her second year in pre-school with Miss Kerry and she loves it. Jacey's 1st day of school just happened to fall on Thad's birthday this year. I went and bought some Sprinkles cupcakes and we surprised him for his birthday. The cupcakes were a hit with everyone :-)
My birthday was the day after Thad's so to celebrate both birthday's Thad and I went to dinner (on the 8th). It's a good thing I planned it and made him go since that was all the birthday gift I was going to get, lol. As I told Thad, a shout out on Facebook does not count as a Happy Birthday. After 6 years I think I have finally learned my lesson. If I want a Happy Birthday and presents I just need to get a babysitter and go on a shopping spree all by myself :-)
We had dinner at the Kona Grill. I got the Macadamia encrusted chicken and it was soooo good.
I won't mention how extremely old I turned this year but it was a milestone (in my opinion) so I'm going to force Thad to take me to New York sometime this year as a belated celebration!!!!















1 comment:

Jackie Arnett said...

Jacey looks gorgeous in those first day of school pictures!!!! You got some trouble on your hands :)