Friday, August 27, 2010

6 year Anniversary

For our 6 year Anniversary I decided to drag my work-a-holic husband to California for the weekend. My mom was kind enough to watch all of the kids for us so we could actually spend some quality "alone" time together. Too bad Thad's phone (his baby) had to come with us :-)
We stayed at the Marriott Coronado Island Resort, courtesy of Price line :-)
It was so nice to just sit back and relax and not have anything to do or anywhere to be. We spent one day at the beach, went to Kono's (our favorite breakfast place), lay around by the pool sipping daiquiri's and rented a powerboat to cruise the bay in and spent a fortune at a steak house the concierge recommended. I do have to say my Kobe beef burger was money well spent!!!
Some how with all the picture taking I did, Thad and I never actually ended up in any pictures together :-(























No comments: