Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Blessing

We blessed Camden on August 1st, 2010. He was 5 1/2 weeks old at the time.
It was such a great day. Gina and I have been blessed to have our kids at the same time. Her last 3 were all born within weeks of mine. Gina blessed Ashlyn the same day so it was a bit crazy rushing from one church meeting to another but we managed to get a few pics in before leaving. We had a combined dinner that night with the Mason's and the Wright's at Gina's house. It was great to be able to get everyone together, especially since Kenneth and Delaina were able to come into town.
(Mason's, party of 5 )

(The closest we could come to having everyone actually looking at the camera)
(Grandpa Huffaker, Camden and I)
(Wouldn't be the same without my BFF Mara)

(Three generations of Mason's)

I don't think I've met anyone who likes cupcakes more than Keely does. I don't have pics but when we were at a birthday party for my niece Addilyn all of the kids ate their cupcakes out back. Several of them left their cupcakes on the porch while they went to jump on the tramp. My sister looked outside and Keely was laying on the ground literally inhaling all of their left over cupcakes. It was the funniest thing ever. Delaina brought the leftover cupcakes to the party at Gina's and here Keely is again, inhaling cupcakes :-)
(Getting her cupcake all ready to be inhaled)

(And the inhaling begins)


(Everyone chilling on the back porch)




No comments: