Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Keely-Part 1

WARNING-Picture overload!!!!!
There were so many cute pictures I just couldn't pick :-)

Keely turned 2 on Aug. 13th. I can't believe how big she is getting. She's still my little chunkers but she's finally starting to thin out a tiny bit thanks to her ever growing height.
At her two month checkup she was 33lbs. I get my workouts just lifting her up and down :-)
Keely is such a little snuggle bug. She loves to cuddle and has no shortage of hugs and kisses to give. She LOVES Barney. She MUST watch it on a daily basis. She also loves the "I Love You" song. Anytime it comes on she will come sit on my lap and sing it and when it gets to the part that says "With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you" she will wrap her arms around my neck, give me a great big hug and then a big wet sloppy kiss on the cheek. It is the cutest thing ever.
It's a good thing she's so dang cute because she is going through the terrible 2'sx100. She definitely knows the word no and has no problem using it. In every sentence!!!!
Her temper tantrums are quite loud which does not make for fun trips anywhere, especially the library :-) Keely absolutely loves her big sister, even though they fight like cats and dogs. If Jacey goes anywhere without her Keely just bawls. I dropped Jacey off at dance one night and Keely went absolutely berserk. Everyone was looking at me like "what is wrong with your child". She kept screaming "Jacey, Jacey, Jacey...."

She loves to read books and is constantly bringing me a book to read her. She loves it when Grandpa Mason comes over because he will read to her all night.
She also loves her Grandma and Grandpa Skousen. She thinks my Dad is a big teddy bear and loves to run up and hug him.
Because Blaine and Keely's birthday's are so close together Gina and I decided to do a combined birthday party this year (that post to come later). So for her actual birthday we decided to take the girls to Chuck-E-Cheese. We've never been there so it was a first for all of us. The girls just loved it. The pizza was horrible and if I ever went again I'd make sure to eat first. Keely had such a blast and was very sad when it was time to go.

Jacey and Keely helping Mommy make cupcakes for the birthday party
Finishing off the leftovers
Licking the bowl

Chuck-E-Cheese

Keely spent most of the night on this slide which was nice since it didn't cost anything :-)

Keely was so excited to ride the Barney ride
Did I mention she's obsessed with Barney?
This has to be my favorite picture out of all of these

So excited just looking at the fun games
Go Jacey, go!!!


Helping Mara finish off her pasta salad
She was obsessed with this game even though she wasn't actually playing it


So excited to blow out her candle
And there she goes...
Yummy, time to devour the cupcake!


Good right down to the last lick :-)

Keely was so funny opening her presents. She wouldn't just rip them open she had to delicately open them. Jacey was just dying to yank the wrapping paper off for her.

I'm not sure what this crazy face was all about :-)
This face was much better :-)

She loved her Dora book. When she opened this she started singing "Dora, Dora, Dora..."
She is obsessed with phones. This was a little music player but she managed to turn it into a phone, lol.

2 comments:

Jackie Arnett said...

This was way too cute!!!! I need to come visit they are getting so big!!!!

Sarah Williams said...

so cute that girl is! Is Barney even around still? I had no idea.