Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Randomness

I really don't have anything important to add but I felt like posting a mixture of random pictures and events.
For those of you who don't/didn't know, I am the oldest of 5 children. I have 3 sisters (Gina, Delaina & Charisse) and one brother (Darrel). Delaina and Charisse both live in Utah and Darrel lives in Coolidge, so it's rare for us all to be in the same place at the same time. Everyone came down for Christmas so I thought now would be the perfect opportunity to have a family picture taken with everyone. The last time we had one taken was at least 6 years ago, if not longer, so we were way overdue. It was quite the event trying to get all the kiddo's to behave and smile at the same time. Good luck with that, right? I decided that I wanted to straighten Jacey's hair just to give her a different look in the pictures. Her hair is sooo curly that it took me forever to straighten it. It was quite the ordeal. She was such a trooper though and all turned out well in the end. If you recall, I attempted to straighten her hair at Halloween. Let's just say that I had much better luck this time around. We haven't gotten the pictures back yet but I will be sure to post some of the family once I get them :-) Jacey looks so completely different with straight hair. My siblings didn't recognize her at first. It is absolutely amazing how long her hair is when it's straight. If it didn't take so dang long I'd straighten it more often because she looks so dang cute. So, the pictures below are of her with her cute new hair do and some random pictures with her in her new handmade (not by me) beanie.








3 comments:

skousens said...

The top one is real cute but that's a side we didn't see much of the other day.
Love Dad

Brenda said...

The straight hair IS cute! But . . . the curls (I think) are still much cuter! AND no work! :-)

KAZ said...

She looks so cute with her straight hair, but I am jealous of her curly hair.