Thursday, March 5, 2009

More firsts

I thought I'd post a few random pictures of more of Keely's firsts.
She for the most part is bald but has this tiny little patch of hair on the very top of her head. I decided to experiment the other day and found that there was just enough hair to put it in a tiny pony tail. So here she is with her very first pony tail.

Keely is also finally starting to sit up by herself now. I have to put her in the proper position but once there she'll sit until something else grabs her attention and she decides to go dive for it :-)


Peek-a-boo
I came home the other night and went in to check on Keely and this was what I found. She cannot stand to stay in one place and loves to roll around all over her crib. Lately she's been pulling at the ties on her crib bumper until they come undone and she can peek out over the top. She loves to play peek-a-boo with me and just laughs and laughs when we play :-)
(P.S-You can thank Thad for the lovely outfit my daughter is wearing in the photo)


1 comment:

TZ Crew said...

Those pictures are so cute! I cant believe how much she has grown. She is a cutie!!