Thursday, March 19, 2009

Milestone's-Crawling & 100th post

Today Keely officially started crawling. She's been at the "ready" stage (see below) for quite a while now but finally figured out how to move those chunky legs forward :-)
In addition to Keely crawling this is my 100th post. Woo Hoo!!! To celebrate I thought I'd post a few useless bits of trivia about "Mason Madness"

*Thad has almost broken more bones in his body than I can count. He's even broken both arms at the same time before
* Amber used to play the accordion
*Jacey loves to sing & dance. Her favorite song is Popcorn popping and her favorite dance is the booty dance she made up herself
*Keely's favorite snack is her toes
*While we were dating, Thad rode his quad up a dirt wall (I say wall because it was literally almost straight up and down) got stuck and proceeded to fly backwards rolling down the "wall" with the quad. I think he was trying to get out of going on his mission :-)
*The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when Jacey was 1 and had a febral seizure and I thought she was dying
*Jacey's favorite game is "ducky goose"
*Keely's favorite game is peek-a-boo (through the slats of her crib)
*The only time Thad has been out of the country was when we went on a cruise through the Mexican Caribbean for our 1 year anniversary. He says he won't ever leave the country. So much for that trip to Italy :-(
*I almost died by fire while camping when I was younger
Keely's on the move




The finish line was a glass of water. She LOVES drinking out of Daddy's water glass :-)


4 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

Hey Amber! I bought a Canon Rebel XSi. I also spent extra money to buy a "professional" lens, but the lens the camera comes with does a pretty good job :D

Maren said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Keeley is such a chub- I love it!

Marly said...

I didn't know any of those fun facts. And holy smokes I need to come over and see baby K. I miss her & jacey bug. PS- Jacey is not trouble w/ a capital T- it's more like TROUBLE!!! :)

KAZ said...

I love her chunky thighs! I would love to see you play the accordion, not many people can say that they have or even know how to.