Monday, March 16, 2009

Random acts of cuteness

I just love those moments when the kids do something so dang cute that I can't help but smile even when/if they are being naughty. Jacey is Trouble with a capital T but she sure does make me laugh and Keely is little butter ball but is such a sweet little girl who adores her big sister~~~


Jacey loves to climb in the crib and play with Keely. I eventually just gave up trying to stop her and just let them play together. I can't really accuse Jacey of being too big for the crib when Keely is almost as big as she is :-) (They have the same waist size)
When Jacey gets in she pretends to be the Mommy and gathers every pillow and blanket she can find to play hide and seek with Keely

This is how I found Keely one day after a long day of playing hard with her big sister :-)

She loves to peek her little face, hands, feet, etc... through the crib and play peek a boo. She must have finally fallen asleep waiting for someone to come play :-)




My big girl has now officially outgrown her bath seat. Okay, okay so she outgrew it months ago. She LOVES to splash in the water but her favorite thing to do is eat the wash cloths. When I take it away to wash her off she throws a baby tantrum. What is that you ask? Well, her face gets bright red and she starts yelling at me in baby gibberish :-)

Jacey's hair is finally getting long enough to try new things. I couldn't resist taking pictures of her very first set of braids :-)


Okay, so this was one of those moment's I was referring to above. Jacey wet her pants last night. Unfortunately this is a common occurrence and she knows that she's in trouble if that happens so she always tries to hide the evidence. She goes to her room and changes panties and puts on new pants. This is how our conversation usually goes: "Jacey, why are you wearing new shorts and panties?" "Nuffing Mom" aka: I didn't do anything Mom "What do you mean nothing Jacey?" "Mom, I fine, go away...."
Last night it was too hard to get mad at her when she came out wearing a shirt thinking it was a skirt. Hmm, wonder what those things hanging on each side are for?????



3 comments:

KAZ said...

I love that picture of the shirt as pants. That is too funny.

Rachel Mack said...

Ha... This makes me laugh so hard! What a trend setter! I think I am going to start wearing my shirts as skirts!!!

Marly said...

the things your child comes up with. that one has to come from thad's side. Crazy girl.