Friday, May 22, 2009

Lot's of catching up

Holy cow these weeks have flown by. So much has been going on and I'm just now finding the time to catch up with my blogging. I had so much I wanted to post (for my book) but didn't quite know how I wanted to do it. I finally just decided to do a separate post for each event. So, the end result is a lot of posts :-)







Last night some of the Young Women from church spent the night at our house. We were supposed to stay up all night and read the Book of Mormon. It was a very great attempt but not a whole lot was accomplished :-) We had fun reading, snacking, reading and more snacking. To my surprise all of the girls fell asleep by 11:00 pm. What's wrong with this picture???? I slept on the couch which unfortunately didn't provide me with much sleep but that was okay because I wasn't expecting to get any anyway. When they woke up the first thing the girls wanted to do was go jump in the pool. Better them than me :-)

Thanks for a fun night girls!!!





From left to right:

Jana Ellsworth, Kylee Ambri, Mua, Brenna Hastings, Shana Stailey & Julia McLaws)
















No comments: