Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sugar & Spice and everything nice...

A while back I saw the cutest "tutu" that I had ever seen. I decided that I just had to have it for my girls. I didn't know at the time that it was actually a petiskirt, which explains the layers upon layers of cuteness. I wasn't prepared to pay the $120+ price tag so after much researching I found one that was even cuter for cheaper. The girls would just have to share because they are still not cheap :-)
Now what good is a new petiskirt with out cute pictures in the new skirt??? I had a photo shoot already booked and a tutu I had gotten for Keely a long time ago that she had never worn so everything was perfect. We took the girls to the Mesa temple where Cherri proceeded to take the absolute cutest pictures. I am sooo happy with the way they turned out and the way they captured the absolute sweetness of both my girls. Thanks Cherri :-)

(These are just a few of the many amazing photos)





3 comments:

Layton Clan said...

DARLING! I love the one of Keely crawling towards the camera. Beautiful girls.

We need to get together sometime!!!

Jen

Brenda said...

Amber - those pictures really are precious. I'm glad they turned out so well for you. Cherri did a great job, again!

KAZ said...

Those are so cute! She did such a good job.