Saturday, October 25, 2008

Awesome concert!!!!

My friend Nicolle and I were able to go to the Mindy Gledhill benefit concert Saturday night. Oh my gosh!!! What an awesome concert it was. Mindy has the most beautiful voice. You can't help but feel uplifted after hearing her sing. There were so many wonderful songs and stories shared and dang it if I didn't cry when the Nielson's daughters got up on stage to help Mindy sing. I am so glad that I got to go and be a part of this wonderful event. I even got my picture taken with Mindy. She's the gorgeous one in the picture :-) I forgot my camera yet again so the pictures and video are from my cell phone (not the greatest quality). If you want to read an awesome article about the Nielson's on AZ Central go here.
(P.S-Steph, your friend Kendra was awesome!!!!)


(Mindy Gledhill and I)



(Christian & Stephanie's daughters Claire & Jane singing)

(CJane & Mindy singing Smile)

4 comments:

kristen said...

I was there too! It was such a good concert. I was bawling when Claire and Jane sang. I wanted them to do some more.

Nicole Black said...

Yeah, too bad we didn't run into each other! You are fancy with links AND video. I love the video of the girls singing- BEST part of the concert!

Steph said...

I knew it would be aweseom - and i am not surprised at all kendra was there - i will have to call and talk to her --- the little girls are so cute - love the pumpkin outfit!

Mindy Gledhill said...

Hi There,

I just wanted to personally thank you for your sweet words about the Nie benefit concert. I'm so glad that you had a good experience.

Peace and Love,

Mindy Gledhill