Thursday, October 30, 2008

Schnepf farms and other cute pics :-)

What do two 2 year olds, two 2 month olds & 90+ degree weather=? Lot's of tired, hot & cranky people :-) Despite all of that my sister Gina and I had quite the fun time at Schnepf farms with the kiddos. Thad and I had taken Jacey last week when I went with the YM/YW in the ward. The weather that night was absolutely perfect and Jacey had soooo much fun. She even got to ride the roller coaster (which they wouldn't let her do today). Unfortunately I neglected to bring my camera. So, I got the bright idea to drag my sister and her two little ones back with me today. You can get in for 1/2 price on Thursday's with an online coupon and the kiddos where free so we thought why not??? The heat for one!!!! Holy cow was it ever hot. As you can see from my bright red face in the picture below. It was still fun though and I just loved seeing Jacey so excited about everything :-)



Jacey and Skyler (he's trying to poke his head through)


The kiddos had a blast on the airplane ride


One HOT (literally) Mama and her little bumble bee :-)


Jacey getting a pumpkin painted on her face. Skyler got a spider.


The results :-)


Jacey picked out her very own pumpkin.


Petting the sheep. One of the many friendly animals they petted :-)


Sliding down into the goat's pen. It took her forever to finally decide to go.


Jacey and Skyler, so stinking cute holding hands :-)


Okay, so these are some other random photo's I took.

Sunday after church I got Jacey out of her dress and she insisted on putting on my boots. So, I helped her get them zipped up and she proceeded to strut around the house in them for the next 15 minutes. It was soooo funny :-)

My wonderful friend Mara came over last Saturday. While she was here she was playing with the baby. She did such a good job that Keely literally fell asleep in her arms. It was soooo cute.
She's going to make a wonderful Mother some day :-)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like so much fun! I love holidays with little ones - we had a great time dressing up cash last week as a dalmation and me as cruella! can't wait to see you guys soon!