Friday, October 10, 2008

My little monster!!!

We decided to go shopping for Halloween costumes last night. Thad wanted to go back to the Spirit Halloween store. He'd gone by himself and wanted Jacey and I to see everything they had. Now, keep in mind, my husband is a tight wad so we were by no means going to be shopping at this store (per him). We were just going to look and then be on our way to Wal-Mart where he insisted they had the same costumes for cheaper. So, we perused the store and Jacey LOVED it. We couldn't get her to leave the room with the "scary monsters". She also insisted on trying on every mask she saw. I thought this one was hilarious because the mask almost covers her entire body :-)

P.S-We went to Wal-Mart and they sucked (pardon my language). Thad's going to just have to leave the Halloween costume shopping up to me and not ask about the price :-)


3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it, well you should have seen Stewart at the costume store I could have killed him he was the one trying on all the comstumes and making the people in the store laugh not the kids. Sometimes no all the time its easier to go shopping bt yourself, so is Jacey going to be a monster not a princess this year

Lisa said...

That is so funny!!! Its awesome that she wasn't scared by the masks. Some of those even scare me! lol

Jackson Wright Family said...

Too funny. Skyler saw this picture and loved it. He said he wants to be a scary monster like Jacey :)