Sunday, January 18, 2009

Many thanks, Sunday fun & more.....

Oh, what do you do on a Su-n-day when all the world is quiet? Do you take a long nap or sit on dad's lap and watch as the cardinals play? Is that what you do? So do we!!!!!

We also make brownies and watch as our crazy 2 year old licks the bowl clean :-)

Yummy!!!!
More please!!!!
What do you mean I licked the bowl clean????

This is our 2 year old on sugar!!!

Nice booty, Jacey!!!


Updates on Keely
Oh how I just love this little girl. She just gets chubbier and chubbier by the day but is still so dang cute. Her poor little ears are both still infected. We are on our 4th antibiotic (don't even get me started), and she is more than likely going to need tubes put in. I am sooo anti medication/drugs so it kills me to have to keep giving her all this medication that not only tastes bad but is just killing her immune system. Don't tell but I've been sneaking pro biotic into her bottles. To top it off the dang medication has given her a yeast infection on her rear end. I won't go into detail but lets just say it ain't pretty :-( Despite everything she still takes 3-4 naps a day, sleeps 11 hours a night and smiles and laughs like crazy. I swear she is the worlds best baby. Here are some cute pictures of her in her exercauser.

Cheese!!!

Yes, she's sucking her thumb :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate gets ear infections about every month. Thankfully she hardly ever complains about them unless they REALLY hurt. Ryan used to get them alot, too, and he eventually just "grew out of them". I'd try some natural stuff before I'd try tubes.

Amber said...

Believe me, I've tried soooo many natural things. Nothing seems to be working yet. I'm not giving up though :-) How do you get rid of Kate's infections?