Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby loves bath time....

Keely absolutely loves taking a bath. I usually give her a bath in the kitchen sink because the tub is just way too big. However, my chunky monkey is getting way too big for the sink. I have had this little bath thingy since Jacey was a baby and have to admit that I've never known the proper way to use it. I've always thought, how dumb is it that I can set the baby on here but there is no way to keep her on it. I just happened to be reading someone's blog the other day and saw a picture of their baby in a similar seat. They were comfortably buckled in. And then the light went on!!!!! I can't believe that I wasn't bright enough to exam the darn thing to see that the buckle behind the seat was meant to go in the front. Ha, Ha!!!! At least now I know how to use it. Too bad Keely's just about too fat for it as well. The darn belt left a mark on her belly. I may have to sit her in her Bumbo for bath time :-)

As much as Keely likes taking a bath, she hates getting out. That is, until I snuggle her up in her nice soft and cuddly bath towel. Our good friend Debbie Vance made this for Keely and I have to say I wish I had one of my own. It is just about the cutest & softest towel I have ever seen :-) Keely agrees.
Thanks Debbie!!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Cash loves bathtime too - altho he outgrew his tub and now he just lays in the big tub - he loves it tho - when he was littler and i went to utah and didn't have his bath we put him in the big tub and he screamed and hated it - but now he splashes, kicks, and just loves it!!! I love little bath towels too!

lAuRa said...

I love chubby babies, so cute! I love the towel, wish i knew how to make 'em!