Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friends, family and fun, fun, fun :-)

Wow January sure went by fast. I can't believe it's February already. Tuesday night I had the pleasure of joining my ladies, Tia & Marisa, for a night out on the town. We went to dinner at the Pita Jungle. It's been at least six years or more since I've eaten there. Holy Cow was it good. Tia and Marisa got a hummus platter with grilled chicken. They let me sample some and it was sooooo good I may just have to get that next time. I can't wait to go again :-) Thanks for a great time girls!!!!


Keely is still growing by leaps and bounds and is eating solid foods now. She of course loves applesauce, bananas & oatmeal cereal. We are still working on the veggies. She'll eat sweet potatoes but not by choice :-)
(PS-If you look closely you can see the little curly que on the top of her head in the top right picture. Soooo cute!!!)
Jacey has been absolutely obsessed with puzzles lately. She had been working on a Whinny the Pooh one for a few weeks just playing around with it, having me help her, etc... I went in the other day to check on her and she had completed the entire puzzle (not that big but still pretty cool) all by herself. She was sooo excited. I love that she can sit there for hours and just play with her puzzles. I went and bought her another puzzle last night and this morning she had already had it down pat. She has put it back together at least 5 times today. I guess I'm going to have to start buying harder puzzles now :-)

On Sunday we had our friends Brock & Jessica and Thad's brother Jeff & his wife Jennifer over for a little super bowl get together. Brock and Jessica's little girl Bentley is the same age as Jacey and they had so much fun playing together and teasing each other. A good time was had by all. Except for the 4th quarter when all of the yelling began, that's when the babies started crying :-(

Super bowl fun!!!!


1 comment:

M said...

I had a blast last night. We need to get together more often!