Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

A miracle happened today; or as Thad would say, a certain hot area (he**) froze over.



This man




Took me to see this movie







We have been married 4.5 years and this is the first time (that I can remember) that he has gone with me to see a chick flick. Before we were married we went to the movies all the time, chick flicks included. Then along came marriage and so long went the movies (and date nights). Thad has a hard time coming up with ways to surprise me or for that matter, being romantic. So when I told him all he needed to do was take me to dinner and a movie of my choosing he gladly agreed.

I do have to give him props for going to this movie. I'm not sure which I was more afraid of, him hating the movie and complaining through out the whole thing or him watching it and realizing he was watching the story of my life and deciding to put a stop to it (J/K) :-) Thankfully he did neither.

Thanks babe for a fabulous dinner at the Outback and for being a good sport about "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Happy Valentine's Day-I Love You

XOXO

2 comments:

Nicole Black said...

Hi!

I so wanna see that movie! I LOVED the books.

Our bed is from Pruitt's. We got it probably 3 years ago and I also searched everywhere before we found it. Going there was a very random decision, but we saw an add or something and decided to check it out. Good luck on your hunt!

I will for sure let you know when my job is hiring again and I will tell my managers to watch for your app. They say they want to hire more work at home people very soon...

KAZ said...

What a fun valentine's day. I am going to miss being in beehives with you but we still need to do our crafts together.