Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Halloween

Right after I got back from Disneyland I started feeling sick. That's when I realized I was pregnant. So, unfortunately do to being sick we haven't done much since October :-(
I attempted to do something fun with the kids by carving a pumpkin. That was the extent of my energy. When Halloween day came I pretty much slept all day until it was time to take the kids trick or treating.


Jacey had a blast cleaning out the pumpkin :-)


Not the most creative but it will do!!!


Jacey was a witch this year. She wanted to be tinker bell but I just wasn't that crafty and I wasn't going to spend the money on a cheesy ugly one. So, I made her a tutu and added a few touches. It worked and she looked cute, which is all that matters :-)


My intentions were to have Keely be a fairy princess and wear one of Jacey's old costumes.
Unfortunately Thad packed my Halloween stuff away so good that we can't find it :-(
He ended up going to target at the last minute and getting her this Little Red Riding Hood outfit.
I thought she looked adorable.


All ready to go


First stop: Grandma and Grandpa Huffaker's


Next stop: Trick or treating in the neighborhood. I had no desire to drive all over town this year so we just stayed home. Jacey & Keely loved collecting all the candy :-)

No comments: