Sunday, December 6, 2009

Keely's 1 year photo's

Keely is 16 months old now but these were actually taken a few months ago. Better late than never right? My dad was nice enough to take the pictures for me. I think they turned out great especially since the park was crazy busy that day and Keely's attention span was at ZERO :-)




Keely is at such a fun age right now. She has sooo much energy it never ceases to amaze me. She follows her big sister around like a little puppy and tries to copy everything she does. Sometimes they play really well together and then other times I want to pull my hair out because they are fighting all day long.
At her 15 month checkup Keely was 29lbs. All her energy doesn't seem to be affecting her weight any (ha, ha). That's okay, we love her chubs, even if none of her clothes fit :-)
Just when I thought she'd gotten all her baby teeth another one went and squeezed it's way in. I sooo thought we were over the nightly teething screams. Oh well. It's about over now :-)
She tries so hard to talk. Her favorite thing to do at the moment is talk on the phone. Whenever she hears my phone ring she automatically thinks its "Da,Da" calling and tries to grab it. I usually put Thad on speaker phone and she will hold the phone up to her ear and chat away. The only legible words being Da Da :-) She loves to wave and say bye, bye and is really good about saying night, night before bed. I've attempted to teach her a little bit of sign language but so far all she has down is how to sign "please". Whenever she wants something (usually treats) she starts signing "please" like crazy. It's the cutest thing.
She is such a snuggler. She loves to be cuddled and loves to give "loves" to anyone she sees. She loves bath time but only if she is not taking one with her sister. Jacey has a tendency to take away all the toys which irritates the heck out of Keely which in turn starts her screaming. That is another thing she is really good at. If she does not get what she wants she will cry and scream until the situation is resolved. Sooo not fun!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Mack said...

These pics are sooooo cute!