Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday festivities

The night before Jacey's birthday, Thad and I decorated the living room and set out her birthday presents. She was so excited when she woke up and saw all the streamers, balloons and her new "big girl" bike. The neighbor kids all have big bikes and she's been wanting her own for a while. She looked so cute trying to ride it for the first time. I had to explain that it would be much easier to ride it outside than in the living room :-)




Friday morning I took Jacey, her cousins, Skyler, Garrett & Carson and her BFF Bentley to the train park. My sister Charisse was nice enough to come with me to help control all the kiddo's. They had so much fun riding the train, playing at the park and riding the carousel. We were all ready for a nap though when we left :-)



Friday night we had pizza, cake & ice cream at the park with all the family. Since all of my family and most of Thad's family were in town we had quite the group. It was awesome weather and Jacey had a blast eating cupcakes, riding her bike, playing with her cousins, eating more cupcakes, etc....




1 comment:

Maren said...

What a fun birthday!