Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catching up

Man I have a lot of catching up to do. Sick kids sure make it hard to get anything done :-) Last month we went camping with our friends Brock and Jessica. When I think of camping I picture lots of pine trees and forest surrounding us and much cooler weather. This wasn't quite what I had in mind. The first thing I did when we got there was give Brock a hard time about his choice of locations. In his defence, the previous locations he had selected hadn't worked out. Despite the lack of trees we still had a fun time. We slept in the back of the trailer (see below) on a mattress and ended up with both kids in the bed with us. Not the best sleep I've ever had but that's okay. Everyone brought their quads and Brock's friend brought a dune buggy type of thing and all the kids loved going for rides. Jacey and Bentley (her BFF) had such a fun time teasing each other. Brock & Jessica may not invite us camping ever again :-)


Keely's first quad ride
Everyone chillin around the camp site

The fun dune buggyMommy and Jacey going for a ride on the quad

No comments: