Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacey!!!!

Jacey Lyn Mason-3 years old



(Jacey at 3 months)
(Jacey at 1 year)


My sweet little Jacey turned 3 today. I can't believe how fast she seems to be growing up. I love my grown up little princess but boy do I miss my little baby as well. Jacey is miss independent these days and insists on doing everything herself. She is such a good little helper. When I went to the park tonight to set up for her birthday party she and I were the only ones there and she was such a good little helper. She kept talking to her teddy bear and saying "We aren't playing yet, we have to help set up for the party first and then we can play". So stinkin cute!!! She is the best big sister and loves to make Keely laugh. She is my favorite person to snuggle with and I love that her favorite thing for me to do is tickle her.
Happy Birthday Jacey-I love you!!!!!!!!!!

Highlights from this past year
*100% potty trained (Yea!!!)
*Learned her ABC's
*Is such a good little singer
*Favorite song is "Tomorrow" from the movie Annie and she
sings it all day long
*Too many favorite movies to list. She's a movieholic
*LOVES to go swimming and can swim like a fish
*Loves to play with her cousins and her "friends"
*Loves to ride her bike
*Can talk in complete sentences now and does it all day long
*Is an absolute whiz at putting together puzzles
*Current favorite animals are her teddy bear and her Chicky poo (2 out of 100)

1 comment:

The Jessee Journal said...

I can't get over Jacey's gorgeous hair -- I pray that one of my babies has gorgeous curls like that!