Friday, April 10, 2009

Tempe music festival

Don't you just love friends that make you do things you don't want to do :-) Last Saturday I was having a very bad day. I wasn't feeling good and basically just laid around the house the entire day. I hate to admit it but I hadn't even gotten out of my PJ's. Then around 5:00 I got a phone call from my friend Mara. She had bought tickets to the Tempe Music Festival and the person she was going to go with cancelled on her. She called me trying to convince me I needed to go with her. Okay I love good music as much as the next person, but I really didn't want to get up and have to get ready for the night and drag myself to a concert in the middle of the night. I told her I'd have to ask Thad when he got home from is priesthood meeting. I figured that Thad would say no because he didn't want to watch the kids all night. Boy was I wrong :-) When I told Thad he was all excited and said I needed to go. Between him and Mara I didn't have a choice. So, at 8:30 at night Mara dragged my booty over to the festival. I have to say that although I was up way past my bedtime it was such a fun night. We saw the All American Rejects first and then over an hour later 3 doors down. Both where great performances and boy was Brad Arnold (lead singer of 3DD) hot!!!! I recorded some songs on my phone but heck if I can get them to download. You'll just have to settle for pictures :-) Thanks for dragging my butt out of bed Mara!!!!




I love his voice but dang Tyson Ritter is skinny. There's something wrong with a guy being skinnier than me.
Wide screen view. Don't you just love the red outfit (not!!)

Mr. Hottie himself

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Boy, it's a good thing you have good, good friends like Mara that actually call you and do things with you and stuff like that - instead of just bad friends who always get "too busy" and forget to even call you back until late at night! You'de think those friends could do better than that!!!!!

Amber said...

Mara is a great friend but she is also single with no kids. It's hard to keep up with everything once you have kids and a husband to take care of :-) You do still need to call me though :-)