Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter fun and Jacey's new "friend"

This week has been so crazy. It all started with Easter and just keeps getting busier. My niece is getting baptized this weekend and it's spring break in Utah so my sister's Delaina and Charisse decided to come down. Charisse doesn't get here until tonight but on Easter Sunday we had all the family there but her. It was so fun to have everyone together again, it's been a while. My aunt and uncle where also here from Washington and it was fun to see them as well. Unfortunately my camera was acting crazy so I didn't get any pictures of my kids in their dresses. Thankfully my dad did so I'll post those once I get them from him :-)

Kenneth and Delaina have a little boy named Garrett. He is 4 1/2 and is the cutest little guy. He and Jacey played together all night Sunday and Jacey was so sad when we had to leave. She doesn't quite understand the term "cousin" so she kept calling him her friend. Monday morning when she woke up the first thing she said was, "Mommy, I want to play with my friend, please Mommy can I see my friend". I knew she was referring to Garrett. So, while I ran errands my mom was nice enough to let Jacey come over and play with Garrett for a few hours. They had so much fun playing together in the back yard and running through the sprinklers. We went over again on Tuesday and Jacey was so sad when we were leaving that I suggested Garrett come spend the night with us. Garrett came home with us and Jacey had her first official sleep over. She had so much fun. I'm not so sure Garrett did though. Poor kid, he's starting to realize that Jacey is like the energizer bunny, she just keeps going and going and going. He just wanted to go to sleep and she just wanted to stay up talking all night :-) I couldn't resist taking a few photo's after they finally fell asleep :-) Thanks Delaina for letting Jacey spend so much time with Garrett her new "friend"!!!



(Sorry for the blurry Easter pics-my auto focus was off )



No comments: