Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can I cry now???

So,
Remember those 200+ pictures I promised of San Diego? Well, it looks as though that is never going to happen :-( We took so many pictures that by day 3 of our trip our memory card was completley full. So, my dear hubby decided to swap out the card from our new camera with the one from our old (yes, he brought both cameras) so we could keep snapping away. The only problem now is that Thad can't seem to remember where the heck he put the memory card. I have searched every inch of our clothes, bags, cameras, luggage, etc... and there is no memory card with 215 pictures to be found (we even called the hotel) :-(
Just thinking about all the cute pictures of my kids at Sea World, Lego Land, etc... down the drain makes me sick to my stomach. I'm going to spend one last day looking and then attempt to be happy with the 15 or so pictures we did get. Wish me luck!!!!!

4 comments:

LiciRae said...

That is so terrible! Ah it makes me sick to my stomach!!! Maybe because I know how it feels. I lost my wedding pictures over a year ago, and can't find them. I can't even tell you how many times I've searched through our house. I'm so sorry. That is awful.

Amber said...

Wow,
Okay I don't feel so bad. Wedding pictures would be a horrible thing to lose as well :-( I'm praying that we both find our pictures :-)

Nicole Black said...

Oh SAD!!!! I really hope you find that memory card. How frustrating!

Brenda said...

Oh - I feel for you. I lost pictures of Ava as a baby when our computer crashed and I cried too. We were able to get the geek squad to save most of our pictures though - thank goodness. I hope it shows up soon. Search the truck! Lost things always end up in the truck! :)