Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Madness

Happy Thanksgiving (okay so I'm a little late)!!!!
Yesterday was crammed full of activities. I'm still recuperating. We started off at The Masons for our first Thanksgiving feast and then we headed over to the Skousens for another feast (About an hour apart). This year my Aunt Diane and her kids (and their kids) came down to join in the fun. It was awesome to see my cousins that I never get to see. It was a ton of fun and the kids loved it. Thanks Mom & Dad for having us all at your house and for making such an excellent meal (and for the the trampoline-the hit of the party) :-) My Mom, Gina & I ended the day by going to see the movie "Australia". It was a little slow and a little long (3 hours) but it was really good. I LOVED it.

My parents recently finished their back yard (doesn't it look awesome!!) and they bought a trampoline for all of the grandkids to play on. Jacey had so much fun jumping and then later playing Duck, Duck, Goose with all the "Big" kids.


Keely just loves my Grandpa Huffaker!!! My dad took a family photo with his handy dandy remote and then my sister Gina and I posed for pictures with my cousins. My cousin Sherri (in the Green) is single... for any of you single males out there :-)

What would Thanksgiving be without an early morning shopping spree the day after???? Am I crazy for getting up at the crack of dawn to fight the crowds so that I could grab this cute little jeep for Jacey? Here's a shout out to Alana Parker who saved the day today and helped me snag the last one!!!!! P.S-I still hate Walmart!!!!






2 comments:

LiciRae said...

Jacey came over and rode the girls this morning.... She loved it, until Katie drove it into a ditch. Although... I think she will still love it, being Thad's daughter!

Amber said...

That's good to hear :-) That's crazy about Adam's hand. I hope everything heals okay!!!