Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Fun

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago. It's been about a year and a half since we had ones of all of us taken so it was way over due. Miracles never cease, Jacey was sooo good for these pictures. That NEVER happens. Here are just a few of the cute pictures we got :-)



Me and my hubby

My cranky two year old being such a sweet heart :-)


Do they come any cuter than this????


Typical Thad. Getting him off the phone is like pulling teeth!!!




Update and video of Keely:

Keely is at such a fun age right now. I love it. She can sit and just talk to herself for a good hour. Her little smile just brightens my day. She is getting so chunky but she's still so stinking cute.
She is 3 1/2 months old right now, holy cow how the time flies by. I think she's teething as well because she drools like crazy and is cranky, which is not normal for her. This video is of her talking to herself while playing on her baby Einstein mat. The star hanging from the top has a light that blinks and it plays music. She LOVES it!!!!







5 comments:

Jodi Perez said...

Love the new pictures. You and Thad are such a good looking couple. And your girls..love it.

whimpey said...

Your pictures turned out really cute. Who did them? Oh and you look really good.

Amber said...

Thanks guys :-)

Brinkerhoff photography took them.
I didn't put our family one up yet because I'm putting it on our Christmas cards :-)

Melanie said...

I love that picture of you and Thad. It turned out so dang cute

Rachel Mack said...

I love the pics! Ha I think it is funny how sweet Jacey looks! ;) Anyways... you all look amazing!