Thursday, November 20, 2008

San Diego Trip

Since I have still not found our other memory card I decided I'd go ahead and post the pictures I do have of our trip. Thad hates to go on vacation because he might miss out on a job. I love his work ethic but hate that it's like pulling teeth to get him to go anywhere. So, on the rare occasion that we do go on vacation it is usually to San Diego. It's close and Thad LOVES the beach. This year we stayed at the Pacific Terrace Hotel. Can I just say AWESOME!!! The hotel was right on the beach and we had a room with a full ocean view. I would LOVE to live in San Diego. We had so much fun going to Sea World, Lego Land, Belmont Park @ Mission Beach, Coronado Island, etc... The pictures that we do have are from our last day in San Diego which we spent on Coronado Island. Enjoy!!!!



This is the view from our hotel room


Random pictures of my cutie pies. We had breakfast several times at this awesome restaurant called Kono's. It was right off of the boardwalk/beach. Our friend Mara drove up late Monday night and spent all day Tuesday with us at Lego Land and came with us to Coronado Island on Wednesday before heading back to AZ. Thanks for coming with us Mara!!!!


Thad and two of the loves of his life, playing in the beach. This was Keely's first time swimming and she LOVED it. The water was freezing and she still loved it!!!!


We took a tour of the Hotel Del Coronado before heading to the beach. One of these years I'm going to talk Thad into staying there for one of our trips. It is sooo nice!!!!



We had so much fun playing at the beach. There were hundreds of Star fish on the beach. Thad brought me one and I explained that it was a living creature and made him throw it back in. He also found a crab and thought it would be fun to come set it down next to where I was laying. Yuck!!!!



Our hotel had a heated pool which was awesome!!! The jacuzzi was even better. Every morning and every night Thad and Jacey would go for a run on the beach, then jump into the ocean before coming back and playing in the pool. Where was I???? Feeding the baby and not freezing my butt off :-)
P.S-Keely is getting to be quite the little chunker. What happend to my tiny baby :-(

2 comments:

Rachel Mack said...

How fun! It looks like u guys had sooooo much fun!

Melanie said...

Looks like fun glad to see that Thad found the beach for you not the dog beach that is :) or that you didnt end up on the boarder of mexico hee!! oh memories arent they fun