Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag, your it!!!

My friend Melanie tagged me so I guess I'll go along with the game :-) I'm supposed to post a particular file/picture number (totally random).
So, here's the 4th picture in my 4th file.

This picture was the summer of 2007. We were just getting ready to go to the Lake with some friends of ours. Believe it or not, this was before Jacey become such a little fishy!!!! She was just barely a year old here. I miss my little baby :-(

By the way, get ready for some serious posting. We just got back from San Diego (today) and we took 200+ pictures. I am planning on turning this blog into a book at the end of the year so I'll be posting lots of pics :-)

Okay, I'll tag: Rachel, Sarah Williams, Charisse and my Dad. Go to your My pictures file and pull up the 4th folder and then the 4th picture in that folder and post it :-)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

cute picture!! I am excited to see your pictures from CA!!

Debbie said...

Yahoo!!! A trip to San Diego. I'll bet you had a blast. Can't wait to see the pictures from that.
I love the pictures that you have on your header!! Whoever took those pictures sure captured your little angels well!
PS(You're baby gift is still sitting on my laundry room counter!! You would think I would have thought about sending it with Mike when he met up with Thad the other day but no, I'm not that smart...besides we really want to come over and meet the little darling!)