Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged again!!

Sorry Jen. I just saw that you tagged me. I'm not much for tagging, I guess I feel like my life's not exciting enough :-)

5 joys...
*Hearing my children laugh
*Reading
*Being in Young Women's
*Shopping
*Spending time with my family
5 fears...
I hope I'm not jinxing myself with this one :-(
*Losing one or both of my children
*Losing someone close to me (spouse, mom, dad, grandparent, sibling, etc...)
*repeat the 1st two for the rest of my fears
5 surprising facts...
(Man this one was Really hard for me)
*I didn't get married until I was almost 29
*My husband is 2 yrs younger than me (but acts 20 years younger)
*I have 3 children: Jacey, Keely and Thad :-)
*I LOVE to listen to loud music. I love driving Thad's truck because it has an amplifier in
it and the base is so loud the seat vibrates :-)
*I have a really good memory when it comes to inconsequential things (like who I had a crush on in kindergarten or every annoying thing Thad has ever done :0)
5 obsessions...
*Having a clean house (although that RARELY happens)
*90210 (the new and the old)
*Shopping (Hmm, did I mention that one earlier???)
*My children
*Diet Dr. Pepper (although I'm trying really hard to not drink it)
Okay, I tag: Nicole Black, Felicia, and Maren :-)

1 comment:

Steph said...

i like it --- very fun to learn more about you - and can't wait to see you guys next month!